Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wrestling

Why did I choose wrestling as my sport of choice in college? Why didn't I choose a less body intensive sport?  Wrestling is full of pushing your body to the limit and beyond.  Running, lifting, practicing, cutting weight, and putting in so much time for what? Sometimes I wish I would of choose the sport of track or football or even baseball.

Well in wrestling, I felt the most achievement when I stepped on the mat and walked off as the victor.  Many people have not looked into another's eye and knew that it would be a battle between each other before a victor would be chosen.  Not bashing on any other sport but I have enjoyed the individual side of the sport.  I can not point blame at anyone else for my failure but I can also take all the credit for my victory.  I do believe that hard work will always end in a victory maybe not on the mat but in life.  Teaching takes hard work and intensiveness and because of my wrestling experiece I believe that I am ready for the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment